What Is Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting?
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting aims to converge clinical and anatomic pathology aspects of the hematopoietic system. It also aims to educate attendees on a broad array of contemporary topics related to the toxicologic pathology of the hematopoietic system.
This gathering gives emphasis to the study of diseases, toxicology, and the study of the effects of chemicals and how these agents and compounds will affect humans, animals, and the environment.
Some highly valuable information expected to be disseminated symposium include:
- Vaccine Development from the Pathologist Perspective
- No Bones About It: Considerations for Bone Toxicity, Healing, and Remodeling Studies
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) as Cancer Therapies
- The Safeguarding of Your Vital Organ Systems Depends on Safety Pharmacology: What Is It? (Sponsored by the ACT)
- Bone Marrow Structure, Function, and Cell Biology—More Than Just the Basics
- Methodologies and Emerging Technologies for the Evaluation of the Hematopoietic System
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting in Red Rock Resort, June 13 to 18, 2020, has been officially canceled. Read more for details.
In this article:
What Industry Does The Society of Toxicologic Pathology Serve?
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology serves professionals from institutions that specialize in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, government health sectors, and contract research organizations.
When Is The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting?
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 in Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, June 13-18, 2020, is officially canceled. Read more.
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting Registration
Click this link to register for The Society of Toxicologic Pathology Annual Symposium 2020.
Where Is STP 2020 Held In?
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, 11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135, United States
Where to Stay for STP 2020?
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
- Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
What Time Does The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 Open?
Gates open on Saturday, June 13, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and ends Thursday, June 18, 2020.
Who Attends The Society of Toxicologic Pathology?
The symposium is attended by STP members, non-members, STP students, non-member students, and government officials.
Why You Should Attend STP 2020
Attending this event will give you a better understanding of the hematopoietic system. It embodies the convergence of anatomic and clinical pathology specialties and promotes a multidisciplinary approach to assessing disease mechanisms.
How Many People Are Expected to Attend STP 2020?
Approximately 450 people
How Many Exhibitors?
Approximately 17 exhibitors
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting 2020 Exhibitors List
Click this link for the full list of exhibitors.
How to Become an Exhibitor in The Society of Toxicologic Pathology – Annual Meeting 2020?
Click this link if you’re interested to become an exhibitor in STP 2020.
Who Is Speaking at STP 2020?
2020 Speakers Include:
- Susan A. Elmore, MS, DVM, DABT, FIATP, DACVP, NTP/NIEHS
- Rani Sellers, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Pfizer Inc.
- Cynthia M. Rohde, PhD, DABT, Pfizer Inc.
- Keith G. Nelson, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Charles River Laboratories
- Niraj K. Tripathi, BVSc, MVSc, PhD, DACVP, Covance
- Bindu Bennet, DVM, MSc, MS, PhD, Voyager Therapeutics
- Kathleen A. Funk, DVM, PhD, DACVP, EPL, Inc.
- Maralee McVean, PhD, DABT, Inotiv
- Corinne Metzger, PhD, Indiana University Medical School
- Aurore Varela, DVM, MSc, DABT, Charles River Laboratories
- Gemma Kuijpers, PhD, CDER, US FDA
- Lakshmaiah Gingipalli, PhD, AstraZeneca
- Matthew D. Smith, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Charles River Laboratories
- Michael K. Pugsley, FBPhS, PhD, DSP, Cytokinetics
- Steve Tichenor, PhD, Charles River Laboratories
- Michael DeLisio, PhD, University of Ottawa
- Wendy Hu, PhD, Pfizer Inc.
- Leif Ludwig, MD, PhD, Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Deidre A. Dalmas, MS, PhD, GlaxoSmithKline
- Erica Behling-Kelly, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
For the complete list of STP 2020 speakers, please click here.
Who Sponsors STP 2020?
View this post on Instagram
- Charles River
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Click this link for the full list of sponsors.
How to Become a Sponsor in STP 2020?
Click this link to learn how to become a sponsor.
Who Owns The Society of Toxicologic Pathology?
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology
How Big Is STP 2020?
118,309 square ft.
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 – Annual Meeting Floorplan
Conversations About STP 2020
Check out this amazing presentation by Bio major Kelly Beal in last year’s event.
Freshman bio major & US Army Vet, Kelly Beal, presented research at the Society of Toxicologic Pathology annual meeting in Raleigh last month. Kelly is advised by Dr. Mike Janech, CofC, & Dr. Kris Helke, MUSC. After graduation, Kelly hopes to study & treat large animal disease. pic.twitter.com/fndzGSQtYs
— CofCSSM (@CofCSSM) July 1, 2019
The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 Schedule
See the full schedule of the conference here.
Where Else to Stay for STP 2020?
See hotel map here
For more information about The Society of Toxicologic Pathology 2020 or any other convention related needs, call Conventions.com at 702-555-1212 or chat with us live now. Look to the Bottom Right of this page now to start chat.
Printing & Tradebooths: Graphicsmart.com
Temporary Help: LasVegasStaffing.com
AV: Las Vegas Audio Visual LasVegasAudioVisual.com
Transportation and Storage: NevadaLogistics.com
Hotels, Transport: ConventionAgent.com
Direct Contact Info